Thursday, July 22, 2010

Evans, Darrell - "Let the River Flow"


Evans, Darrell - Let the River Flow
2002, Sony

1. New Song Arisin'
2. My God Reigns
3. We Will Embrace Your Move
4. Let the River Flow
5. You Are I Am
6. Refuge
7. The Kingdom Song
8. Favorite Friend
9. I Surrender
10. I Am Yours
11. How Deeply I Need You
12. The Spirit of Revival

I had a period in the late 90's/early 00's where all I listened to was worship music. There was a reason for that and maybe sometime I'll share that story but it's a little too person to put up on a public blog. You can email me or message me if you're really that curious. Anyway, the only thing I was listening to was Darrell Evans and stuff that came from Morning Star Ministries. It's good acoustic worship even though I don't really listen to it much anymore. "You Are I Am" remains one of my favorite songs and "I Am Yours" has a special place in my heart for various reasons. This music holds a lot of memories both awesome and terrible. I've left it on my ipod even though, as I said, I don't really listen to it that much.

Useless Fact: I have actually played about half these songs at meetings at one time or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment