Tuesday, October 19, 2010

System of a Down - "Steal This Album!"


System of a Down - Steal This Album!
2002, Columbia

1. Chic 'n' Stu
2. Innervision
3. Bubbles
4. Boom!
5. Nuguns
6. A.D.D.
7. Mr. Jack
8. I-E-A-I-A-I-O
9. 36
10. Pictures
11. Highway Song
12. F**k the System
13. Ego Brain
14. Theatwaves
15. Roulette
16. Streamline

I've heard that most of Steal this Album! is tracks that were left off of Toxicity. Honestly, that's exactly what it sounds like - tracks not good enough to be on Toxicity. Granted, there's a few good tracks on here like "Innervision" and "Chic 'n' Stu" but for the most part the songs here just aren't as catchy or as heavy. I only paid a dollar for this because I got it as a trade on Music Boomerang and I'm glad because there's just not much here that grabs me.

Useless Fact: There's no actual cover art for this disc. They shipped it out intentionally to look like a bootleg. Different discs have different art on the disc itself. So yeah... no lyrics, no liner notes... no nothin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment