Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Turkey Day. Hopefully you'll be reading this just seconds before digging into yummy turkey, mashed potatoes, and gravy.

MMMMMMM....gravy....*drool*

Anyway, I'm going to take some time to jot down some things I'm thankful for:

1. My wife who loves me even though I sometimes forget to flush the toilet - God bless you dear.
2. My daughter who is the most beautiful, perfect thing that God has created so far.
3. My friends and co-workers at Bear Creek Ranch - your friendship and kindness have been invaluable. Thank you for taking me in!
4. My parents for their continued support of my family in whatever the hell we think we want to do each day.
5. The fact that I do have a job, even if it's not my favorite, and the fact that at least MOST of the bills get paid.
6. Music! It animates my life and provides frames for my memories. Without it life would be colorless and drab.
7. My blog - this past year has been the most fun I've had on any blog I've done. If you're a regular visitor, thank you! Don't be afraid to leave comments!
8. Little Ceasars... seriously... you guys are the bomb.
9. I'm thankful to Dann Gunn for visiting my little corner of the Internet and being so honest and open about the old 'Pede days.
10. Also a thank you to Bridegroom and Bentley who sent me a free CD to review. Don't worry it'll get up here next month.
11. Finally, I am thankful for God, who remains the same no matter where I am or what I'm doing. The One who keeps the flame alive in my heart even when I'd sometimes rather punch Him in the face. All my faith I owe to You.

God bless everyone this Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment