Sunday, November 17, 2013

Panic! At The Disco - "Too Weird To Live, To Rare To Die!"



Panic! At The Disco - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die!
2013, Fueled By Ramen

1. This is Gospel
2. Miss Jackson
3. Vegas Lights
4. Girl That You Love
5. Nicotine
6. Girls/Girls/Boys
7. Casual Affair
8. Far Too Young To Die
9. Collar Full
10. The End of All Things

So I guess Panic! put out an album while I wasn't looking. I've liked the band for quite a while so I just bought this sight unseen. Honestly, it sounds a lot like Fall Out Boy's Save Rock N' Roll. A lot like it. It's got the same modern pop vibe and uses a lot of the same sounding beats and vocal melodies. It's not bad, but... I don't know... it's just kind of there. I do like the bass line in "Girls/Girls/Boys" but other than that I can't really think of anything that stands out.

Useless Fact: As I understand it, Brandon Urie is the only remaining band member as their drummer went off to rehab.

No comments:

Post a Comment