Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Bullet Boys - "Bullet Boys"



Bullet Boys - Bullet Boys
1988, Reprise

1. Hard as a Rock
2. Smooth Up In Ya
3. Owed To Joe
4. Shoot the Preacher Down
5. For the Love of Money
6. Kissin' Kitty
7. Hell On My Heels
8. Crank It Up
9. Badlands
10. F#9

I remember watching the videos for "Smooth Up In Ya" and "For the Love of Money" back in the day on MTV. I really dug those two songs and bought the album from some record and tape club. For whatever reason I didn't really like the other songs on the album. However, as an old man with his wits about him, I really do like the rest of the songs. In fact, I like this album as a whole quite a lot and would probably rank them right up there with Firehouse in terms of Eighties albums I love. Definitely worth a listen if you're into the hair metal.

Useless Fact: "For the Love of Money" is a cover but I do not know the original artist and, yes, I am too lazy to look it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment