Monday, August 29, 2011

Music Musings: The Weather

The hot weather makes me enjoy music less.

Seriously.

I don't know why but being sopping wet with sweat every single minute of every single day makes me cranky and tired. It also makes music impossible to enjoy. I suppose it's a good thing this summer has been pretty lacking in new music. Partly that's because we're broke and can't get any new music but the other part is because since Devin Townsend's albums there's been NOTHING all summer I've been interested in.

I was able to get a CD the other day by selling off some game guides I had. I actually considered postponing listening to it until the weather got cooler.

So that's why there's isn't as much action here lately. Now that I think of it I think I already told you all of this before. Oh well. The heat has finally fried my brain I think.

2 comments:

  1. Okay... you twisted my arm. I just ordered RED from The Mustard Seeds off Amazon (under $8!). You may or may not be receiving a link to a collection of MP3s soon.

    Plus - are you an Alice Cooper fan? He's got a new album out in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which is also to say that I've been where you're at, brother. Music is the drug of choice that adds a bit of excitement to an otherwise grey "I work at a boring job" day and lately there hasn't been much music that invigorates the soul. But have hope! New and exciting music is around the corner!

    ReplyDelete