Thursday, December 15, 2011

Slow Month....

Hey everyone!

It's been a pretty slow month, musically speaking. Haven't gotten much at all this month because we've still been broke. However, I will be getting some good stuff for Christmas! In fact, I've been doing a lot of exploring on Itunes for new bands and I've heard some great stuff. The first being Fair to Midland - a crazy "progressive" metal band. I say "progressive" because they're not like Dream Theater or anything. They're much more modern - LOTS of great hooks. The other one is 3. Yes, 3. They kind of sound a bit like Coheed & Cambria. Lance King has also just released a solo album called "A Moment in Chiros." The samples I've heard sound awesome. Grave Robber's new album is also finally on its way to my house!

So, it'll be slow until the end of the month, then things will be better. Hope you're all having a good month!

1 comment:

  1. A few I've just run across (depending on your taste you may or may not like them) include The Sheepdogs, Cross Canadian Ragweed, and Gary Clark Jr.

    ReplyDelete