Sunday, December 7, 2014

Connick, Jr., Harry - "Harry For the Holidays"



Connick, Jr., Harry - Harry For the Holidays
2004, Columbia

1. Frosty the Snowman
2. Blue Christmas
3. The Christmas Waltz
4. I Wonder as I Wander
5. Silver Bells
6. Mary's Little Boy Child
7. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
8. The Happy Elf
9. I'll Be Home For Christmas
10. I Come With Love
11. Nature Boy
12. O Little Town of Bethlehem
13. I'm Gonna Be the First One
14. This Christmas
15. Nothin' For New Year
16. Silent Night

I can't believe this isn't already on the blog. I've had access to this for years. I borrowed a friend's CD and copied it to the collection. It's only recently I got a hard copy for the vault. I like this one just as much as the other one. I especially like "Frosty the Snowman" and "The Christmas Waltz" which are probably my favorite versions of those songs. I also didn't realize how much I liked "Mary's Little Boy Child" until I heard it on this album. Not too much more to say. If you're getting this album you already know what you're in for and you will not be disappointed.

Useless Fact: Apparently almost every CD has to end with "Silent Night." It's like a law or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment