Thursday, June 10, 2010

Petra - "Petra Praise...The Rock Cries Out"


Petra - Petra Praise...The Rock Cries Out
1989, Dayspring

1. I Love the Lord
2. King of Kings
3. Jesus, Jesus Glorious One
4. the Battle Belongs to the Lord
5. Take Me In
6. Salvation Belongs to Our God
7. The King of Glory Shall Come In
8. No Weapon Formed Against Us
9. I Will Celebrate/When The Spirit of the Lord
10. I Will Sing Praise
11. Hallowed Be Thy Name
12. Friends (All In the Family of God)
13. I Will Call Upon The Lord
14. We Exalt Thee

Not really too much to say about this one. Back in the day this was the coolest worship album ever. The opening rocker, "I Love the Lord" is awesome. I've always been quite partial to "The King of Glory Shall Come In" as well. My old youth group actually got the whole Petra Praise set that came with tracks, song books, the whole nine yards. I don't know if we actually performed anything from it though. These days I don't really play this much. Of course, it's just not the same without playing Bad Dudes on the old Nintendo.

Useless Fact: Petra made a couple of these "Petra Praise" deals but I don't know if they were any good.

No comments:

Post a Comment