Sunday, October 31, 2010

One Year Anniversary!

Holy cannoly! Has it really been a whole year since I started this blog? I've been having a lot of fun with this blog, much to the consternation of my other blogs that sit there un-updated. So... question for those who may be regular readers (if I actually have any!)...

Is there anything you'd like to see? I've pretty much been doing whatever I feel like but I'd be open to suggestions. Probably the only thing I won't do is put whole albums for download - so don't ask. I don't know how and a lot of stuff is being reissued anyway. Also, blogspot tends to frown on that sort of thing and I've worked too much on this blog to have it shut down.

So... other than that... anything else?

Special thanks to my wife Lindy for giving up the computer for a few minutes to let me write reviews. Also special thanks to little Lexi.... the best little girl in the whole wide world!



Yes. It's Halloween. Yes... that's Lexi in a Christmas dress.

P.S. Taking suggestions for good Christmas albums. Which ones are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment