Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Hark, the herald angels sing! Glory to the newborn king! Peace on earth and mercy mild, God and sinners reconciled!

Merry Christmas everyone! Santa Claus (i.e. my parents) were very good to us this year. Little Lexi didn't really know what was going on, but she got a baby doll, a stroller, a kitchen, and several books. Lindy got a new diaper bag, shoes, earrings, and some other stuff. I got a total of 12 CDs (along with a Star Trek book and a Nintendo DS game)! It won't be too long and I'll be posting them here.

Here's my haul:

Bloodgood - Bloodgood (Intense Millennium reissue, first time owning)
Bloodgood - Detonation (Intense Millennium reissue, first time actually owning)
Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice (Intense Millennium reissue, second time owning)
Vengeance Rising - Once Dead (Intense Millennium reissue, third time owning)
Sacred Warrior - Rebellion (Intense Millennium reissue, third time owning)

I'm going to post completely new reviews of these discs, mainly so I can talk about how the reissue is. I also got:

The Swirling Eddies - Let's Spin
The Swirling Eddies - Outdoor Elvis
Mortification - Break the Curse 20th Anniversary Gold Edition
Mortification - Brain Cleaner
Seventh Angel - The Torment (Metal Mind reissue)
Seventh Angel - Lament for the Weary (Metal Mind reissue)

I opened Star One early, and a good friend (Thanks Uvalapie!) sent me Ayreon's Timeline.

It was a very musical Christmas...

God bless all of you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment