Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a happy and safe New Year's Eve and a good New Year's.

Just wanted to pop in to say there's gonna be some changes 'round here in 2013. First of all, I'm not going to be posting as often as I did. I tried to strive for five posts a month, but I just don't have it in me anymore. Life has gotten too busy. I will try to post when I can, but it's gotten so hard to do anything lately I can't promise this blog will get any love. Last year my other blog went on hiatus for the same reasons. I'm just too tired. Oh well.

Anyway, Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to encourage you to keep posting. Sure, life is busy and things are hard but expending effort for creativity is one of the things that gives life it's spice. When I'm discouraged and thinking I don't have time I'm reminded that most authors aren't authors as their main gig. Most of them squeeze it in as it's a rare bird that can make writing profitable. I'm not sure how I got into novelists here but the point is that I love reading your posts and have found many new bands from your suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate that a lot. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete