Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Intro

Hello everyone! I already have a blog at avsherwood1.wordpress.com, however, I've been wanting to do something more music centered. Music has always been a part of my life from the time I was little. Most of my memories are imprinted with the music I was listening to at the time. Not surprisingly my Ipod is filled with all genres of music.

I've always liked sites like nolifetilmetal.com that are reviews from an enthusiastic fan. I like fan reviews because they're not pretentious or concerned about what's cool - they're reflections and impressions. Since I don't have the technical skill to make such an actual website I'll do the next best thing. What I'm going to do is go through my Ipod from A-Z making note of all the albums and typing down my thoughts, opinions, and some comments that might actually pass for a "review." I may even do individual songs and some of the stuff that is actually my wife's because I'm too lazy to deselect it when I sync up my ipod.

And remember folks, these are just opinions which are, if you're not aware, like buttholes. So spare me your flame comments on something that you don't like. If you disagree - Great! We can discuss our opinions and like mature adults but I will delete any comments in 1337-speak unless I find them entertaining (though I will be mocking you afterward, so keep that in mind). Also note: THERE IS NO ACTUAL MUSIC AVAILABLE ON THIS BLOG! It is just my quasi-reviews.

So, sit back, relax, and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATION'S!!! on the arrival your new family member. I hope mother and baby are doing great.

    God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete