Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Vanden Plas - "Chronicles of the Immortals: Netherworld, Path Two"



Vanden Plas - Chronicles of the Immortals: Netherworld, Path Two
2015, Frontiers

1. Vision 11even * In My Universe
2. Vision 12elve * Godmaker's Temptation
3. Vision 13teen * Stone Roses Edge
4. Vision 14teen * Blood of Eden
5. Vision 15teen * Monster
6. Vision 16teen * Diabolica Comedia
7. Vision 17teen * Where Have The Children Gone
8. Vision 18teen * The Last Fight
9. Vision 19teen * Circle of the Devil

I didn't even know that part two of Vanden Plas' musical extravaganza had even come out. I liked the last one alright so I made it a point to finish out the series. It's pretty similar to the first one. The band is still more interested in making these sprawling epics than albums, but like the last one, has enough to hold my interest even if the story is incomprehensible. I especially like "Monster" which almost has a bit of a commercial feel to it. Okay, now that we're done with the epic, could you guys maybe dial it back a bit and just make a solid album?

Useless Fact: I guess the story has something to do with vampires? Like I said, I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment