Friday, March 30, 2018

Cooper, Alice - "The Last Temptation"



Cooper, Alice - The Last Temptation
1994, Epic

1. Sideshow
2. Nothing's Free
3. Lost In America
4. Bad Place Alone
5. You're My Temptation
6. Stolen Prayer
7. Unholy War
8. Lullaby
9. It's Me
10. Cleansed By Fire

The Last Temptation is Cooper's concept album about his conversion to Christianity. You'd think this would be right up my alley. Me too... like I'm surprised at how much this one just doesn't do too much for me. I like "Sideshow" and "Lost in America" a lot, but the rest of the album...meh. Not that I hate this album or anything, I'm just very neutral about it. Even Chris Cornell's appearance didn't do too much for me. Maybe it will grow on me over the years...

Useless Fact: There was a comic or graphic novel made to go along with the album. I remember seeing it somewhere but I don't think I ever owned it.

1 comment:

  1. I have the comics... bought 'em back in the early days of eBay, read 'em once, and have them in storage while I patiently wait for them to skyrocket in value! I figure I'll be waiting a long time.

    ReplyDelete