Sunday, September 16, 2018

Resurrection Band - "Reach of Love"



Resurrection Band - Reach of Love
1994, Grrr

1. Heart's Desire
2. If Your Love Grows Cold
3. Numbers
4. Sunrise
5. Dead to the World
6. Reach of Love
7. Land of Stolen Breath
8. Mannequin's Dream
9. Empty Hearts
10. Thought I'd Never Love Again
11. White Lies
12. On My Dyin' Bed
13. Heart's Desire (reprise)

I remember buying this the first time at Kingdom Bound. When we got home there was Tornado watches and stuff that I was scared of because back then I was scared of that stuff. Forget the fact that where we lived tornadoes were pretty uncommon. What does that have to do with Reach of Love? Nothing - but this is my blog and I'll do what I like. AND YOU'LL LIKE IT!

Ahem... anyway... Reach of Love is the fourth album in the band's hard rock/metal reinvention that began with Silence Screams. In this case it leans more toward the "hard rock" side than the "metal" side. It's still really good though. Not much more to say, really. If you liked the preceding albums, then you'll like this one. Glenn and Wendy Kaiser were (and still are) pretty talented people so the stuff they do is pretty consistently good. Unfortunately, I had to settle for the MP3's from Amazon because I can't find the official CD anywhere. I can't find any of those albums anywhere. Hey, if someone wants to sell their Silence Screams through Lament albums I can find you a buyer real quick!

Useless Fact: I don't actually have a fact for this one. Like.... I legit know nothing other than the obvious. Hey, that happens sometimes.

1 comment: