Sunday, August 8, 2010

Foxworthy, Jeff - "Games Rednecks Play"


Foxworthy, Jeff - Games Rednecks Play
1995, Warner Bros.

1. Introduction
2. Victoria's Secret
3. Games Rednecks Play
4. Southern Accent
5. Nasa & Alabama & Fishing Shows
6. Clampetts Go To Maui
7. I Love Being a Parent
8. Out of the Gene Pool
9. Seek and Destroy
10. Don't Drink and Drive
11. More You Might Be a Redneck if...
12. Party All Night

Jeff Foxworthy's second disc (after You Might Be A Redneck If...) is pretty good. I think it's a step up from the first one with some great stories - particularly taking his family to Hawaii. I've been listening to these at night to unwind lately and I got sick of the ones I had so I bought some of the other ones I didn't have.

Useless Fact: "Party All Night" is another one of those country songs with Foxworthy bits as the verses. It didn't quite make the transition from CD to my Ipod. Can't imagine why...

No comments:

Post a Comment