Thursday, December 6, 2012

Free Holiday Music!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know about some free music I've found recently.

The first is Come Let Us Adore Him by Riki Michelle. She was a member of one of my favorite bands of all time, Adam Again. The album is very laid back, very chill. Sort of a cross between Nora Jones and Vince Gauraldi. You can find it at Noise Trade, where you can also leave a tip if you're so inspired.

The second is Fleas, Naughty Dog - Vol. 3. It's a compilation from Rottweiler records featuring bands such as Grave Robber (who is awesome), All the Departed, and Final Surrender. It even includes a brand new song from Lust Control! The music is mostly metal and rock. Check it out over at Indie Vision.

I do have some more reviews coming. I've just been in a nostalgic Christmas mood so I haven't really been listening to new stuff. On the way, however, are reviews on Evergrey and Sleepytime Gorilla Museum.


No comments:

Post a Comment