Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Xandria - "Sacrificium"



Xandria - Sacrificium
2014, Napalm

1. Sacrificium
2. Nightfall
3. Dreamkeeper
4. Stardust
5. The Undiscovered Land
6. Betrayer
7. Until the End
8. Come With Me
9. Little Red Relish
10. Our Neverworld
11. Temple of Hate
12. Sweet Atonement

Sacrificium finds Xandria with their third vocalist in three albums, Diane Van Giersbergen (related to Anneke, maybe?). She's not quite as operatic as the last, but she does well and I really like her voice. I do miss Manuela though. They've also refined their sound a bit. I think the Celtic influences have faded back a bit, giving way to a more commercial sound. Slightly. I still prefer Neverworld's End over this one but I can confidently say that Xandria is one of my new favorite bands.

Useless Fact: I don't know this band well enough to have a fact. Other than the three vocalists in three albums thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment