Sunday, August 26, 2018

Gunn, Dann - "...Losing Steam"



Gunn, Dann - ...Losing Steam
1997, Independent

1. My Ghost
2. Deep Heaven
3. Falling Together
4. Hide
5. The Drowning Heart
6. Secret Language
7. Time Is Now
8. Waiting For You
9. Kaleidoscope

Dann Gunn himself sent me a copy of ...Losing Steam. I was happy to get them as I really like his stuff. This album is no different. Recorded independently in 1997, it was produced by Chris Colbert (Fluffy, Duraluxe, and various other projects). It's a continuation of the sound he developed with Velocipede but with better production. I always love Dann's vocals because they are wholly his own. When he sings, you know exactly who it is. If you were one of the handful of people that bought Velocipede you should check out ...Losing Steam.

Useless Fact: You'd think with being friends on Facebook and what not I'd have an interesting tidbit about this album...but...nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment