Monday, February 8, 2010

Foxworthy, Jeff - "Have You Loved Ones Spayed or Neutered"


Foxworthy, Jeff - Have Your Loved Ones Spayed or Neutered
2004, Warner Bros.

1. Have Your Loved Ones Spayed or Neutered
2. Airport Security and Rental Cars
3. TV and its Side Effects
4. Oreo Generation
5. I'm Next in Line
6. Grocery Stores
7. Courtesy Sniffs
8. I Believe

Here's the biggest problem with this disc - if you've seen the Blue Collar movies then you've pretty much heard everything on this album. So when I got this one I was a little disappointed but only because I've heard much of the material before. Still it helped me keep my sanity on long car rides and it's still pretty amusing even though it doesn't produce any gut-busting laughter. The bit about interpreting his wife's dreams always gives me a chuckle.

Useless Fact: Larry the Cable Guy helps out on the encore track with their new thing called "I Believe."

No comments:

Post a Comment