Monday, February 8, 2010

Foxworthy, Jeff - "Totally Committed"


Foxworthy, Jeff - Totally Committed
1998, Warner Bros.

1. Introduction
2. You Can't Give Rednecks Money
3. Sophisticated People vs. Rednecks
4. Faded Genes
5. I Still Don't Know...
6. The Rules of Marriage
7. Protect Our Stuff
8. Every Single Hair On Her Body
9. I Don't Want to Be Single Again
10. Encore
11. Totally Committed

I think Jeff was on fire here. This is a hilarious set from start to finish. There were times driving that I laughed so hard I was afraid I was going to yank the car off the road. "Blue stingray boots!" "How do you get 300 people on a bus?!" yeah... great stuff. Probably my favorite out of all the comedy albums I have.

Useless Fact: "Totally Committed" is a mash-up country song with Jeff's stand up material over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment