Monday, February 15, 2010

Hedberg, Mitch - "Mitch All Together"


Hedberg, Mitch - Mitch All Together
2003, Comedy Central

1. This CD is in Stores
2. Sandwiches
3. Not Track Five, Not Chainsaw Juggler
4. Teeth
5. Candy Bars
6. Houses
7. Pop
8. The Pipe
9. Business Cards
10. Sesame Seeds
11. Three Easy Payments
12. Arrows
13. Saved by the Buoyancy of Citrus
14. Mitch in the S'th
15. Bed and Breakfast
16. X
17. Movie Pot

I got this the same time as Strategic Grill Locations. I think this one, being shorter, and a better ratio of funny jokes to lame ones. It also kept me sane on my long car ride. I think I must have listened to those two CDs ten or eleven times while driving. I think I even got lost around Washington while this disc was playing. My disc also came with an extra DVD with a couple of Mitch's sets on it.

Useless Fact: After Mitch died an album was released called Do You Believe in Gosh? It really sucks that he died. He was really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment