Monday, February 8, 2010

Lavigne, Avril - "Let Go"


Lavigne, Avril - Let Go
2002, Arista

1. Losing Grip
2. Complicated
3. Sk8ter Boi
4. I'm With You
5. Mobile
6. Unwanted
7. Tomorrow
8. Anything But Ordinary
9. Thing's I'll Never Say
10. My World
11. Nobody's Fool
12. Too Much To Ask
13. Naked

Not a huge fan of Avril, no sir ree. My wife likes her though, not as much as she used to that's for sure. Truth be told Avril's first album isn't really terrible and at the time it was a nice break from all the slutty pop princesses that dominated the pop scene. You just have to appreciate it for what it is - young teenage girl music. Not great - not crap just sort of there. Neither me nor my wife really listen to this ever, yet here it sits, on my ipod taking up space. Oh well...

Useless Fact: At one time "Complicated" was the most played song on the radio...like... ever with something like over 9,000 plays. That's crazy! It's not THAT good of a song!

No comments:

Post a Comment