Tuesday, January 19, 2010

White Lion - "Pride"


White Lion - Pride
1987, Rhino

1. Hungry
2. Lonely Nights
3. Don't Give Up
4. Sweet Little Loving
5. Lady of the Valley
6. Wait
7. All You Need is Rock N' Roll
8. Tell Me
9. All Join Our Hands
10. When the Children Cry

This album was made famous by two songs: "Wait" and "When the Children Cry." Both good songs. The rest of the album ain't bad either. It's competent but not what you'd call legendary or unique. I haven't heard any of there other stuff and I barely listen to this one as it is. It's a nice nostalgia trip and that's about it.

Useless Fact: I know the record company I listed isn't right but my hard copy is buried in my library somewhere and I don't feel like digging it out. Hey what was up with the 80's and "white" stuff? White Lion, White Heart, Whitecross, Whitesnake... seemed to be a trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment