Panic at the Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out
2. The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage
3. London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines
4. Nails for Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks
6. Time to Dance
7. Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off
9. But It's Better if You Do
10. I Write Sins, Not Tragedies
11. I Constantly Thank God For Esteban
12. There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of It Yet
13. Build God, Then We'll Talk
Good heavens, here we go with the song titles again. Pretentious lyrics? Check! Long song titles that have nothing to do with the song? Check! Effeminate men with emo haircuts? Check! Yeah... at first Panic at the Disco seems like the latest in the cookie-cutter Hot Topic crap to come out...and they are. But you know what? I like it. I think there's a little more variety than the average emo band and their look is obviously influenced by burlesque and they have an interesting retro vibe going on. This grew on me when my wife and I listened to it on our honeymoon. The songs are catchy and full of hooks and I find myself going back to it more than a self-proclaimed metal head should.
Useless Fact: Singer Brandon Urie is absolute crap live.