Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Rose, Randy - "Sacrificium"


Rose, Randy - Sacrificium
1991, Intense

1. Pain
2. Oppression
3. Fire
4. I Was Alive
5. Wicked Ways
6. Black Harvest
7. Marshmallow Land
8. Walls of Hate
9. Death
10. Sacrificium

I'm a huge fan of Randy Rose. Don't care whether he's in Mad at the World or doing his own thing - I usually love what he puts out. I got this solely because I loved the songs on M.A.T.W.'s Boomerang so much that he did. It's a lot heaver than M.A.T.W. The album is full of dark, slightly-goth, doom rock songs. Randy's voice is a dead-ringer for Glen Danzig and/or Jim Morrison. Most of the songs are mid-paced which is not a problem because they have a little groove and swagger to them.

Useless Fact: The album features almost the entire Rose family helping Randy out in some way, shape, or form.

No comments:

Post a Comment