Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sacred Warrior - "Live at Cornerstone 2001"


Sacred Warrior - Live at Cornerstone 2001
2001, M8

1. Intro
2. Children of the Light
3. Remember Me
4. Rebellion
5. Holy Holy Holy
6. Little Secrets
7. Wicked Generation
8. Heavens Are Calling
9. Come On
10. Day By Day
11. Prince of Peace
12. Temple's On Fire

I really hate to say this about a Sacred Warrior disc but.... meh. I was really disappointed when I listened to this disc. Ray Perra's vocals just aren't up to snuff and at the time I thought the band cut short some of their songs. I also didn't care for the new stuff much. So yeah... not much more to say about this one.

Useless Fact: From what I read on the Firestream Vault the band was having trouble with their monitors which might explain why Ray's voice doesn't sound so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment