Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Def Leppard - "Vault"


Def Leppard - Vault
1995, Island/Mercury

1. Pour Some Sugar On Me
2. Photograph
3. Love Bites
4. Let's Get Rocked
5. Two Steps Behind (Acoustic)
6. Animal
7. Foolin'
8. Rocket
9. When Love & Hate Collide
10. Armageddon It
11. Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad?
12. Rock of Ages
13. Hysteria
14. Miss You in a Heartbeat (Acoustic)
15. Bringin' On the Heartbreak

I've never been a huge fan of Def Leppard. I mainly listened to them around the time Hysteria came out. So really, this little collection is all I need. It's got all the hits any casual fan would recognize and even a couple older tracks as well. I do think there's a few too many sissy-girl songs on here, but I understand why. When you're a musician just tryin' to get laid you write as many of those things as you can.

Useless Fact: Did you know "Pour Some Sugar On Me" was about sex? This little revelation was in the liner notes and I'm sure glad they included it. I thought all this time it was about making cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment